UPDATED: NOVEMBER 17 2016
Please note that a beta version of our Scheduled Reports feature is available, which introduces a number of new functionalities to help you get the most out of your scheduled reports. To learn more about the beta version of our Scheduled Report feature, please refer to this article.
Using the “Schedule Reports” tool for your Comment Card, you can program automated e-mails to be sent to a distribution list on a monthly, weekly, daily, or even real-time basis to help keep an eye on the data you are collecting. These reports will be based on report filters that you create using the “Text Mining” reporting tool for your comment card.
This tool, along with Comment Cards, is available as of the iPerceptions Premium plan, and can be performed by those with user accounts for which “Administrator” privileges have been assigned.
Based on the frequency that you select, these scheduled reports will include the following aggregate information for the comments that were provided during this time period:
- Number of comments that were provided
- Average rating for the “Likelihood to Recommend” question
- Number of “Dislike” comments
- Number of “Suggestions” comments
- Number of “Praise” comments
As well, each individual comment that was provided during this time period will be organized based on the type of comment (Dislike / Suggestions / Praise), and will include the following information:
- Rating for the “Likelihood to Recommend” question
- Date that the comment was provided
- Focus of the comment
- Browser information
- Operating System
- IP Address (if collection of this information is enabled for your Comment Card)
- E-mail address of the person who provided this comment (if they provided one)
* Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld
Get started: Creating a Comment Card Scheduled Report
UPDATED: December 4 2015
This article was updated to reflect our new platform navigation being released on December 4 2015. Check out this article to learn more about this update.