UPDATED: NOVEMBER 17 2016
Please note that a beta version of our Scheduled Reports feature is available, which introduces a number of new functionalities to help you get the most out of your scheduled reports. To learn more about creating a new scheduled report using the beta version of our Scheduled Report feature, please refer to this article.
Using the “Schedule Reports” tool for your Comment Card, you can program automated e-mails to be sent to a distribution list on a monthly, weekly, daily, or even real-time basis to help keep an eye on the data you are collecting. These reports will be based on report filters that you create using the “Text Mining” reporting tool.
This tool, along with Comment Cards, is available as of the iPerceptions Premium plan, and can be performed by those with user accounts for which “Administrator” privileges have been assigned.
1) To start creating a Comment Card scheduled report, select the “Add Scheduled Email” option on the main ‘Schedule Reports’ page:
2) A new page will be shown where you must first select the report filter for which you would like to base your Comment Card scheduled report. If you would like to base your Comment Card scheduled reports on a different set of filters than the ones listed in the drop-down menu, you can do so by using the “Bookmark Filters” feature in the “Text Mining” reporting tool:
3) Enter a name that you would like to assign to this scheduled report. If you are scheduling multiple reports, it might be ideal to give it a more specific name (e.g. Real-Time Comments for Customer Service Team):
4) Select the users you would like to include in the distribution list for this particular scheduled report by selecting them in the “Contact List” box, then clicking the right arrow to bring them to the “Selected Contacts” box. Note that only those with user accounts linked to your subscription can be included in this distribution list:
5) Select the frequency at which you would like these scheduled reports to be sent to the distribution list – Monthly will be sent on the 1st of every month, Weekly will be sent every Monday, Daily will be sent every day, while Real-Time will send individual comments as soon as they are collected.
6) When steps 1 through 5 have been completed, click the “Save” button to create your Alerts Scheduled Report:
UPDATED: December 4 2015
This article was updated to reflect our new platform navigation being released on December 4 2015. Check out this article to learn more about this update.