Editorial Note (2013-02-09): this article contains, or refer to, information that is not fully aligned with the latest release. However the information is consistent enough to be useful and should be updated soon.
Follow these simple steps to create an iPercreptions widget on your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Click on "Home" in Google Analytics, and then the "+ Add Widget" button.
- Create a "metric" widget, as opposed to a "pie chart"
- In the "add a metric" space, select "Avg. Value"
- Click on "Add a filter", and in the green "Dimension" box, select "Event Action"
- In the field following "Exactly matching" write "IPESAT" to display the satisfaction score, or "IPETask" to display the task completion rate. Note that this part is case-sensitive.
- Name your widget accordingly... i.e. "Satisfaction Score" if you chose to use IPESAT in the previous step.
- Check out the "Add a Widget" screenshot, located below, for the final product of steps 2-6.
- Satisfaction scores will display as a number between 0.00 and 10.00, in accordance with the 0-10 satisfaction scale in the survey.
- Task Completion scores will show as a number between 0.00 and 1.00, and can be referred to as a percentage. In other words, Task Completion of 0.68 can be referred to as 68%.
For a detailed walk-through of Google Analytics integration, be sure to watch our webinar located here: