Invitation triggers facilitate conducting targeted research by providing the flexibility to target only visitors who meet certain conditions. Triggers can be programmed on the “Invitation Trigger” page in the “Research Design” section of the iPerceptions Active Research SaaS Platform.
1. Select the project for which you want to program invitation triggers.
2. Select the “Add Trigger” button to program additional sets of conditions to qualify a visitor for a survey invitation or a Comment Card feedback button.
3. (Surveys Only) Select the number of days (from 1 to 999) until a visitor can receive another invitation for this survey. If multiple iPerceptions surveys are active, and a visitor has already received the invitation for another survey, you can also select the number of days (from 1 to 99) before they can receive an invitation for this particular survey.
4. Create and manage “Advanced Rules” for triggers.
5. Triggers that are programmed for this project are listed.
6. Select the “Save” button to apply changes made on this page in real-time to your live project.
7. If a legacy version of the iPerceptions code is still implemented on your website, this link takes you to a page in the platform where you can modify the invitation rates for this version of the code.
UPDATED: December 3 2015
This article was updated to reflect our new platform navigation being released on December 4 2015. Check out this article to learn more about this update.