Add a new question by hovering your cursor over the “Add Question” button on the Research Setup Page, and selecting the type of question you would like to add to your survey: For each different type of question, choose to create a custom question or select an option from our library of suggestions.
- Single-select: Respondents select only one answer
Example: What is your favourite colour?
- Multi-select: Respondents select one or multiple answers
Example: Which of the following apply?
- Open-ended text: Respondents provide open-ended feedback (500-character limit)
Example: Please tell us how we could improve our website.
- Request Form Fields: Respondents provide specific information.
Example: Please leave us your email and we will reach out to you to discuss our offerings.
- Set-of-Ratings: Respondents rate multiple items on the same scale in the same question
Example: Rate the quality of the different items you purchased on a scale of 1-5
- Ranking: Respondents rank multiple items on a given scale.
Example: Rank the following items in terms of importance to you.
- Single-select with score: Respondents rate one item on a given scale
Example: How satisfied are you with your purchase on a scale of 1-5?
- Attribute questions: Respondents rank your website’s features relative to their best online experience. This type of question uses the standard attributes scale.
Attribute stem: Based on your best online experience, how would you rate [your website] as a site that...
Question: is easy to navigate?