UPDATED: NOVEMBER 17 2016
Please note that a beta version of our Scheduled Reports feature is available, which introduces a number of new functionalities to help you get the most out of your scheduled reports. To learn more about creating a new scheduled report in the beta version of our Scheduled Report feature, please refer to this article.
Using the “Schedule Reports” tool, you can program automated e-mails to be sent to a distribution list on a weekly or monthly basis to help keep an eye on the data you are collecting. This tool is available as of the iPerceptions Premium plan, and can be performed by those with user accounts for which “Administrator” privileges have been assigned.
1) To start creating an Comments scheduled report, select the “Add Scheduled Email” option on the main ‘Schedule Reports’ page:
2) A new page will be shown where you must first select the type of scheduled report you would like to create – “Comments Report” in this case:
3) Enter a name that you would like to assign to this scheduled report. If you are creating multiple scheduled reports, it might be ideal to give it a more specific name (e.g. Weekly Comments Report for Analysis Team):
4) Select the Open-Ended Text questions for which you would like to receive responses in the scheduled reports in the “Open-Ended Questions” box, then clicking the right arrow to bring them to the “Selected Open-Ended Questions Box”:
5) Select the users you would like to include in the distribution list for this particular scheduled report by selecting them in the “Contact List” box, then clicking the right arrow to bring them to the “Selected Contacts” box. Note that only those with user accounts linked to your subscription can be included in this distribution list:
6) Select the frequency at which you would like these scheduled reports to be sent to the distribution list – Weekly will be sent every Monday, while Monthly will be sent the 1st of every month.
7) When steps 1 through 6 have been completed, click the “Save” button to create your Comments Scheduled Report.