Starting with the iPerceptions Enterprise plan, you the ability to export the last 3 years of data that you collected for a project in CSV, XML or IBM® SPSS® format datafiles via the "Data Export" feature.
The "Export History" table provides an overview of the data export requests that have been performed for your survey:
- Export: The file name for this datafile. The file includes the date range included in the export, the ID number for your project, and the date on which the export was performed.
- Date: The date and time (EST) that the export was requested.
- Account: The user that performed this export.
- Status: Whether the export request is finished, pending (in progress), or still being processed.
- Download: If the status of your export is "Finished", you can download the datafile locally to your computer.
- Delete: Remove a data export request from appearing in the Export History table.
UPDATED: February 2 2016
This article was updated to reflect changes to the ability to use the Data Export feature with the iPerceptions Free platform. Check out this article to learn more about this update.