Please note that as of March 31st 2016, we will no longer be supporting legacy versions of the iPerceptions code on our Free platform.
If you are still using a legacy version of the iPerceptions code beyond this date, and have not switched to the Universal Code, your survey invitations will no longer be displayed on your website.
To ensure there is no interruption of your service, please update to the iPerceptions Universal Code by following these 5 easy steps:
- Log in to your account and go to the Universal Code page on the left-hand menu
- Add your website’s domain in the Universal Code page
- Take your Universal Code and implement it in your site’s global footer or via a tag manager
- Remove the legacy iPerceptions code from your website
- Configure and activate the project’s Invitation Triggers in the Research Design section of the platform
Once it is implemented on your website, you can easily turn on and off your existing project, change your invitation rate, and launch your project in multiple languages without having to manage multiple codes.
For more information about the iPerceptions Universal Code, visit our support page on Getting Started with the iPerceptions Universal Code.