Subscribing to a view in Advanced Exploration provides the ability to stay up to date on your iPerceptions data by receiving automated emails that include the output for a worksheet. You also have the ability to subscribe to all views in a workbook.
To subscribe to a view, access Advanced Exploration through the iPerceptions platform, and perform the following:
- Access the worksheet to which you would like to subscribe. Do not go into “Edit Mode”.
- Click “Subscribe” at the top-right of the worksheet. This will display a menu in which you can specify the parameters of your subscription:
- Specify the parameters for this subscription:
- Specify whether you would like to subscribe only to the worksheet you are currently accessing (“This View”), or for all worksheets included in this workbook (“All Views”)
- Choose whether to receive a report Daily, Weekly or Monthly, or every Weekday morning.
- Specify the subject line to be used in the automated emails. The name of the worksheet that you are currently accessing is used by default.
- Click “Subscribe” to create your new subscription based on the parameters you specified.