Please note that this article looks at the Beta version of the Scheduled Report feature. To learn more about managing your scheduled reports using the existing Scheduled Report feature, please refer to this article.
The scheduled reports that you create are listed in the table at the bottom of the Scheduled Reports page. If you have Administrator permissions in the iPerceptions Platform, you can use this table to edit the parameters of your existing scheduled reports, as well as activate, deactivate or delete any of these reports.
Note that you can sort this table by clicking the title for any of the columns provided:
- Type: The type of scheduled report that this entry represents, as specified when you created the scheduled report.
- Description: The name that you assigned this scheduled report.
- Frequency: How often this scheduled report is being sent out to the distribution list you had specified.
- Edit: Modify any of the parameters for this scheduled report. Clicking this option will open the same dialog window that is shown when you create a new scheduled report.
- Status: You can activate (green) or deactivate (red) this scheduled report using this toggle. By default, new scheduled reports are deactivated, so make sure to activate it when you are ready for this scheduled report to be sent to the distribution list you specified.
Delete: Permanently remove this scheduled report for this project. This option should only be used if you no longer want this scheduled report to be sent out at any point in the future.If you want to temporarily pause a specific scheduled report from being distributed, you could consider simply deactivating. This would prevent you from going through the setup process again when you want to resume its distribution.