An overview of the iPerceptions Universal Code which needs to be implemented in order to conduct research on your website, as well as steps for creating and activating new projects using your iPerceptions account.
- An introduction to the Universal Code for Website Projects
- Obtaining the Universal Code
- Locking the Universal Code to Specific Domains
- User Experience for Desktop Surveys
- User Experience for Mobile and Tablet Surveys
- User Experience for Comment Cards
- Overview: Implementing the Universal Code
- Tip: Getting Started with the iPerceptions Universal Code
- FAQ: What will happen if I continue to use iPerceptions’ legacy code instead of replacing it with the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Where should I implement the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Where should I place my Comment Card?
- FAQ: Where within the webpage code should I implement the Universal Code?