An overview of the "Score Card" tool provided within the "Analyze" section of the iPerceptions portal for Comment Cards Previously named "Summary"
- Selecting a Date Range
- Reviewing Your Score Card Data
- Filtering Your Data Based on Path
- Resetting Your “Path” Filter
- Reviewing Your Data within the “Trended” Chart
- Reviewing Your Data within the “Trended” Table
- Changing the Number of Responses Shown Within the “Trended” Table
- FAQ: What do the Referral and NPS® ratings represent?
- FAQ: How are the values for “% Negative”, “% Positive” and “% Suggestion” calculated?
- FAQ: What is the difference between the “Trended” and “Score Card” options within the “Summary” tool?
- FAQ: Why don’t I see the complete website URL for some comments in the portal and in my scheduled emails?
- FAQ: I have implemented the Comment Card throughout my website. Is there an easy way where I can filter my data down to certain sections of my website?