An overview of the "Project Info" page provided within the "Design" section of the Active Research platform.
- Selecting a Project Name
- Selecting the Primary Language for your Project
- Determining Whether to Collect Respondents’ IP Addresses
- Selecting a Site Name
- Classifying Your Website’s Industry and Objective
- FAQ: Why would I choose not to collect respondents’ IP address information?
- FAQ: What happens if I enabled / disabled IP address collection on a project that has already been collecting data?
- FAQ: How can I determine if one of my projects is also collecting respondents' IP addresses?
- FAQ: I have just modified the “Collect IP Info” option for an existing survey. Do I need to implement an updated version of the iPerceptions script for my project for the changes to take effect?