Universal Code for Website Projects
This section provides an introduction and overview of the iPerceptions Universal Code and its capabilities. Click here (http://zendesk.iperceptions.com/forums/21913977-Script-Implementation) for more information about implementing the Universal Code on your website.
- An introduction to the Universal Code for Website Projects
- Obtaining the Universal Code
- Locking the Universal Code to Specific Domains
- User Experience for Desktop Surveys
- User Experience for Mobile and Tablet Surveys
- User Experience for Comment Cards
- FAQ: Why is it necessary to specify the domains on which my iPerceptions projects will be implemented?
- FAQ: On how many website domains can an iPerceptions project be added?
- FAQ: What happens when a domain is removed from the list for my Universal Code?
- FAQ: If I have multiple projects activated, how does the Universal Code determine for which projects a visitor would qualify?
- FAQ: Which user account permissions are required to access the Universal Code in the Active Research Platform?
- FAQ: Is there a limit to the number of Comment Cards that a visitor can complete?