Best practices for the implementation of the iPerceptions Universal Code. Click here (http://zendesk.iperceptions.com/forums/21197999-Universal-Code-for-Website-Projects) to learn more about the Universal Code and its capabilities.
- Overview: Implementing the Universal Code
- Tip: Getting Started with the iPerceptions Universal Code
- FAQ: What will happen if I continue to use iPerceptions’ legacy code instead of replacing it with the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Where should I implement the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Where should I place my Comment Card?
- FAQ: Where within the webpage code should I implement the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Can I use a Content Management System (CMS) or Tag Management Solution (TMS) to implement the Universal Code?
- FAQ: Do I implement the same Universal Code when running a multilingual project?
- FAQ: Do I need to update the Universal Code that I have already implemented on my website in order to publish any project changes that I have programmed?
- FAQ: How can I preview the “live” version of my survey?
- FAQ: Does the Universal Code load asynchronously with content on a website?
- FAQ: Who hosts the iPerceptions Universal Code?